Joining CSI SWE
CSI students, click on the Contact CSI SWE tab and fill out the form with your name and email address.
If you are not a CSI student but would still like to participate in our chapter’s events or become a liaison, please visit the Contact CSI SWE tab and send us a short message indicating ways in which you’d like to become involved.
(One of our captains will get back to you very shortly!)
We encourage you to also be a national member of SWE, which makes you a member of not only our chapter but also of international SWE. See the guide at the bottom of this page.
How to Become a National Member
- Go to www.swe.org. On the homepage there is a side tab labeled “JOIN”. Click side tab.
- Click “JOIN NOW!”
- Tab will open in a new window. Click the link labeled “Become a member (nonmember).
- Fill out the form with name, email, etc.
- Fill out the longer form on the next page.
- Choose the package membership you would like. Collegiate to Career membership is suggested because with the 5yr program you save the most money.
- Select The College of Staten Island Chapter (E095).
- Put in your credit card info and you’re home free.